Friday 13 May 2016

Katherine Miller Birthday Party @ Srum V 10.10.15

One of those gigs that we will remember for a long time. Katherine hired us to celebrate her birthday and from the beginning we knew it was going to be a good party.
We enjoyed every step, from meeting with her to ultimate details to playing at Srum V on the day everything was fun!

We will confess a secret though... it can be a bit scary to play in front of the whole BBC National Orchestra of Wales.... but they loved it!

"Hi Jose!
I am listening Rather Be as I am cleaning up, had such a FANTASTIC night. Thank you to all of you, everyone was blown away by your music and you should have a few 'likes' this morning because we've all been taking about you on Facebook. If I'm not working we will be there on the 12th and I'm already working on the next excuse to throw another party. I will email you some photos my friend took of you. I can't tell you how much last night meant, it really was the party night I'd always wanted - you're all fabulous musicians and lovely people. Lady Marmalade and Superstition were superb!! Diane at the club said how pleasant you all were and she's had a fair few pass through there! I presume she did feed you at some point though?  So, enjoy your Sunday and thank you for such a memorable time!
Katherine


All the following pictures belong to Teri Morgan:


As a result of such fun party we are now mates with Katherine and the BBC Welsh Orchestra and we enjoy our classical concerts from time to time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment